Learn the art and science of making perfect buttercream cake frosting and creating any design you wish for with a palette knife.
This 6-hour course (2 sessions x 3 hours) teaches you how to perfect your cakes and work with textures, tools and color combinations to produce the cake art that you desire. With no previous experience in baking or art/painting required, you will be guided by your instructor on the best way to decorate a cake with a design of your choice.
Learn to make unique and customized designs for every occasion with a step-by-step guide through the process.
- Types of buttercreams
- How to make perfect buttercream
- How to prepare a cake for buttercream frosting (recipe only)
- How to fill and frost a cake with buttercream
- How to achieve smooth sides and sharp edges
- How to work with a palette knife
- Transferring a design/sketch on to a cake
- Creating different textures using a palette knife
- Using other tools for creating textures
- Working with different color combinations
- Combining colors and creating shades
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
At instructor's premise:
Mubarak Residence, District 10
Jumeirah Village Circle - JVC