Learn to cook your favorite Vietnamese recipes with a native!
In just a matter of 2 hours, you'll choose and learn to make one scrumptious recipe from a list of traditional and popular dishes. You'll go back to basics with this online class to create some flavourful, simple recipes fit for any meal or dinner party you choose to host.
With each session you'll learn to make one recipe - so choose 1 session for 1 recipe, 3 sessions for 3 recipes, and 6 sessions for 6 recipes. Each session will be customized as per your skills and abilities in the kitchen, so all are welcome!
You can choose any of the following recipes:
- Bun cha (grilled meat, serve with fresh noodle, dipping fish sauce and herbs)
- Banh mi (bread baguette sandwich, beef, veggies, fresh herbs and pickle like white radish, carrot)
- Egg coffee (coffee with egg yolk, sugar, condensed milk, and coffee)
- Dumplings (shrimp, beef, chicken or vegetables)
- Banh xeo (crispy, stuffed rice pancake)
- Seafood fried rice
- Noodle (bun rieu cua, bun thang, bun bo hue, bun ca)
- Congee (slow-cooked rice and meat, seafood or veggies)
- Tofu/ Vegetarian dish
- Banh Cuon (steamed rice batter, minced meat, mushroom, egg and serve with dipping fish sauce, fresh herbs)
- Cooking for Tet Nguyen Dan (the traditional Northern new year cuisine)
- A list of the ingredients and kitchenware needed during the session will be sent to you via email
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
15 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
- Participants must mention what foods or ingredients they are allergic or sensitive to so that the instructor can avoid using these items