When it comes to Vietnamese cuisine, pho is king. This hearty and delicious meal is a staple in Asian cuisine, and is super fun to make!
The dish is created with Vietnamese noodles and is infused with either beef or chicken for protein, but can also be made with a vegetarian broth for non-meat eaters. The instructor will help you understand the basics of creating this meal so you can enjoy it any time of the week from the comfort of your own home.
You'll learn to:
- Make a broth using one of the main ingredients (chicken bone, beef bone, or vegetable).
- Cook Vietnamese rice noodles to perfection.
- Use chopsticks to eat this delicious meal.
Take this private, online class with Luna and transform your dinner table to a Vietnamese culinary experience. The class takes 2 hours.
Please note that chilli is an optional ingredient in this recipe. It can be adjusted according to your liking.
- A list of the ingredients and kitchenware needed during the session will be sent to you via email
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
15 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
- Participants must mention what foods or ingredients they are allergic or sensitive to so that the instructor can avoid using these items