Learn to make healthy food without sacrificing flavor with these hearty vegan recipes!
Baking and grilling are two of the healthier styles of cooking. In this private class, an experienced chef will show you how simple these methods can be, providing step-by-step guidance to make a full-course vegan meal. Be creative in the kitchen and try something new!
You can turn up your dinner time (or lunch) with vegan alternatives for kebabs, curries, and much more in 2 sessions of 2-3 hours each.
You will learn to make the following:
- Roasted Cauliflower Steak
- Roasted Aubergine
- Beetroot Kebab
- Oven-baked Cutlets
- Seasonal Baked Vegetables
- Soy and Lentil Kebab
- Mixed Veggies Salad with Lemon Mustard Dressing
- Jalapeño Cilantro Dipping
- Cashew Pesto Sauce
- Pepper and Tomato Salsa
- Students are advised to bring aprons. Otherwise will be provided by the instructor
- The instructor will provide a printout of the recipes
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
At Instructor Home:
(Unit number will be shared upon booking)
Al Furjan Townhouses, Phase 2