This certified bread & baking program is for bakers who have completed the beginner's Swiss Bread & Baking Program and want to upgrade their baking knowledge and skills. Over the course of 35 hours (5 days x 7 hours), you will learn from internationally renowned baking chefs new recipes and methods and how to create a variety of special bread while understanding the underlying science of making great bakery products.
- Introduction: food safety & hygiene
- Bread baking: the importance of scaling, mixing, kneading molding and shaping the dough
- Rye polish, pre-ferment dough, cooked & boiled dough
- Baking techniques: long fermentation
- New bread recipes: traditional & rustic
- Bread cooling & freezing: storage & re-heating
- Evaluation of bread quality & display
If you want to advance your skills further, you can continue with the Level 3 Baking program in Swiss bread making & baking.
- All materials are provided, including uniform, stationaries, locker, studying & kitchen materials
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Course Pre-requisite: Participants should have completed the Level 1 of professional Swiss bread & baking program
- Participants completing this program are awarded a certificate of excellence which is approved & accredited by the Richemont Centre of Excellence in Bakery & Pastry located at Luzern in Switzerland
Al Shera Tower, Promenade Level, Cluster E, #Unit B-01,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT