Sorry, no courses matched your search.
Leave your email with us and let us inform you once any relevant course is available.
Thank you! We will contact you once any relevant course is available.
Dubai - Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT
Every Tue, Thu
Dubai - Oud Metha
Every Mon, Wed
Dubai - Online Class
Dubai - Online Class
Dubai - Flexible
Dubai - Al Barsha
Exercise in Disguise: Why Zumba Classes are the Best Workout
If you’re tired of the same old workout routine, shake things up by getting started with Zumba classes in Dubai. Research has even suggested that Zumba is the perfect workout for people who hate exercise and for good reason -- it feels more like a dance party than a workout.
Zumba is an exercise-dance style that originated in Colombia and incorporates different dance styles to upbeat Latin music. Because Zumba dance classes were designed to be low-intensity, they’re suitable for everyone, regardless of age or fitness level. At skilldeer, we partner with professional Zumba studios so you can learn Zumba from some of the best instructors.
We have something to suit everyone’s needs, including Zumba for beginners, private Zumba classes for those who want to up the ante on their workout, and group Zumba classes. Our classes are available in many convenient locations, including Dubai Investments Park, Al Barsha, Media City, Dubai Silicon Oasis, JLT, Jebel Ali, Oud Metha, Al Karama, Bur Dubai, and more.
5 Reasons to Take a Zumba Dance Course
- Choose Zumba dance for weight loss: A Zumba class can burn up to 600 calories an hour, depending on the intensity. Not just that, but if you’re someone who can’t do the same workout routine week after week, Zumba will give you all the health benefits without making exercise feel like a chore. It also combines all elements of fitness, including cardio, balance, muscle conditioning, and flexibility.
- Great stress reliever: Got a lot on your plate at work? Want to unwind after a long day? Hit up your local Zumba class and dance it all out! Any kind of exercise is a great stress reliever, but Zumba lessons are a great way to take your mind off of things and simply have a good time.
- It’s good for the body and mind: Not only should you learn Zumba moves to tone your entire body, but studies also show that it can improve cardiovascular health and provide a host of cognitive benefits.
- It’s convenient: Our Zumba classes in Dubai are available in many different fitness centers and Zumba studios across the city, so you can always find the one closest to you. Because it’s available so easily, it can be a convenient addition to your lifestyle and schedule.
- It’s fun: Even though it’s an aerobic exercise, most people who take up Zumba classes find that it quickly becomes a part of their daily routine just because it’s so fun! Zumba is even considered an exercise in disguise because people have so much fun dancing that they forget they’re actually working out.