Want to start a tried-and-true exercise routine? Begin your journey to a healthier you with these yoga lessons!
There are various benefits of yoga such as improvement of posture and mobility, reduces anxiety and helps in indigestion. Additionally, it offers an escape from your busy lifestyle as you can relax, unwind and obtain peace of mind through this practice.
Whether you have never tried yoga or already have some experience in yoga, you'll gain a healthy workout from this private class. Each lesson is customized according to your ability to ensure that you can achieve your goals.
You can choose between 1, 5 and 10 sessions depending on how much you want to learn. You can rebook the classes as many times as you want until you reach your desired level. Each class goes on for 1 hour.
Choose between one of the following types of yoga:
- Traditional Hatha:
- Includes the practice of asanas (yoga postures) and pranayama (breathing exercises), which helps in bringing peace to the mind and body, and preparing the body for deeper spiritual practices such as meditation
- This type of yoga is ideal for people starting for the first time, as the postures are accessible to beginners
- Sivananda Yoga:
- A classical and holistic approach to Hatha Yoga that stretches and tones the whole body
- It is a complete healing system designed to help the body maintain a natural healthy state
- Power yoga:
- Incorporates the athleticism of Ashtanga, including lots of vinyasas (series of poses done in sequence) but gives the flexibility to teach any poses in any order
- An approach to yoga in which you move from one pose directly into the next
- The flow of poses and pace between each pose differs
- Gentle yoga:
- Geared specifically for those new to yoga or those who are interested in a gentler practice
- This class incorporates simple flowing sequences to warm up the body, as well as slower-paced movements focusing on alignment, strength, balance, and flexibility
- Deep Stretch:
- Performed to stretch the connective tissues of the body
- Primary connective tissues include the hips, thighs, and lower spinal area. These types of tissues do not stretch the muscles, but they stretch and exercise the joint areas of the body
- The practice of breath regulation
- It's one of the main components of yoga, an exercise for physical and mental wellness
- In Sanskrit, “prana” means life energy and “yama” means control
- An ancient wellness practice that focuses on training awareness, attention, and compassion
- Research has found that meditation can reduce stress and anxiety, improve focus and concentration, and increase feelings of calm and relaxation
- The student must have a yoga mat
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students between the ages of 13 - 18 years can also participate. Contact our toll-free number at 800 3337
At Your Premise