Are you a new mother who is about to give birth or has recently been blessed with a child? If yes, taking pre/postnatal yoga classes can provide benefits for your mind, body, and soul!
This 1-hour private class is recommended from the first few weeks of pregnancy to around 4-5 months post-birth. You will be taught by a professional yogi who will tailor the lesson according to your needs. The instructor is fully qualified and specializes in pre and postnatal exercises.
- Suitable from early pregnancy all the way to the end of the 3rd trimester.
- Prenatal Yoga can bolster mothers-to-be candidly and physically.
- With an accentuation on breathing, stamina, pelvic floor work, remedial stances, and center quality, prenatal yoga can help you turn out to be stronger amid and after pregnancy.
- Consists of a full-body workout using your own body weight and lightweights
- Incorporates low impact cardio and core stability exercises
- Exercise intensity varies depending on the stage the student is at in their postnatal period.
- Participants are welcome to bring babies to class
You can book for 5 sessions or 10 sessions to gain the most benefit from the class. Optionally, you can book 1 session to test the class before committing to more sessions.
- Students can bring their own mats or borrow one from the instructor upon request
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
21 and older
At the instructor's home:
Unit # to be shared upon booking, Icon 1 Tower, Cluster M, JLT, Dubai
At your premise in the following locations:
Al Safa, Jumeirah
Downtown, Business Bay
JLT, JBR, Marina, JBR
Sports City, Motor City, JVC, Ranches
Discovery Gardens, Jebel Ali
Emirates Hills, The Springs, Meadows, Greens, Tecom