In these uncertain times, it's important to center yourself and keep your mind and body relaxed. Yoga and meditation are ideal for stress relief, maintaining physical health, and increasing energy.
In this private, online class, you will receive exclusive assistance, with each class having its own characteristics. The classes will be customized according to your needs and desires, ensuring you can enjoy the level and intensity you need for achieving the major benefits. You have the option to choose between 1, 5 or 10 sessions. Each session takes 1 hour. You can learn any of the following:
- Yoga: In this class, you will experience the basic and foundational yoga postures. The poses are practiced to align, strengthen, and promote flexibility in the body. Breathing techniques and meditation are also integrated. You can expect an emphasis on simplicity, repetition, and ease of movement. Advanced yoga classes are available on request. Practicing yoga will allow you to develop strength, mindfulness, and flexibility over time. There will be extra attention to detail, helping you find more ease and comfort in your practice. All classes go through four different phases — fast/dynamic warm-up, strength and empowering phase, slow/static flexibility phase, and final deep relaxation. You can choose any of the following yoga types:
- Hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga, power yoga, Sivananda yoga, Kundalini yoga, yin yoga, yoga therapy, integral yoga or kids' yoga
- Woga (Water Yoga): Woga is the union of water and yoga. Through the combination of different asanas (body stretches), supported by the water, you will achieve a deep mental and physical relaxation, relaxing stress in the muscles and in the mind.
- Meditation: Meditation is a practice that helps you know yourself better, appreciate yourself and others more, and allows you to get more relaxed and improve the quality of sleep. Science has proven that regular meditation can have powerful long-lasting effects. Meditation helps to activate our rest-and-digest system and begin the process of ushering our body back to a more natural and calm state. Through meditation, you begin to notice your body and mind let go of daily stressors and challenges more easily. Many styles of meditation are available, including sitting meditation, still meditation, breathing focus, visualization, sound meditation, and walking meditation.
* Participants should have access to a swimming pool and a means of following the class, such as speakers connected to the laptop, to take the Water Yoga session
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted