Stretch & strengthen your body with these Yoga or Pilates sessions from an instructor with over 25 years of experience!
In this private, online class, you can choose between learning Yoga or Pilates in the comfort of your home. Attain your fitness goals with sessions directed towards your individual needs, and gain a variety of benefits for your strength, posture, and flexibility. You can choose between 5 or 10 sessions depending on your goal, or the 1 session option as a trial. Each session lasts for 1 hour.
Types of Yoga Offered:
- Hatha Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Aerial Yoga
- Kids Yoga
- Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga
- Pranayama (Breathing Exercises)
- Relaxation & Self-Hypnosis Techniques
Advanced Yoga Techniques:
Your instructor can also guide you in Shankha Prashalana (Master Cleansing). It is an ayurvedic technique for physical purification and transformation. It is the process of cleansing the gastrointestinal tract by removing the impurities with salty water. The benefits are the following:
- Reduces acidity, indigestion and other digestive upsets
- Relieves chronic constipation and gas
- Cleans the kidneys and urinary system
- Efficient in treating skin diseases
Want to Learn Pilates Instead?
If you want to learn something that involves stretching and has the meditative aspects of yoga but also includes a work-out regime, then Pilates is the way to go! Pilates is a total mind-body conditioning exercise program that works to improve a patient’s core strength, posture, and flexibility.
These pilates sessions will work to balance all muscle groups’ strength and flexibility, with an emphasis on challenging the core muscles with each movement. Modifications will be provided for beginners, those with physical limitations, and advanced level participants.
* Students must have a Yoga/Pilates mat.
* Students must have a laptop/phone/tablet with the free 'Zoom' application installed.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
8 and older
* Upon booking, you will be contacted by the instructor to provide the link to the 'Zoom' session where the class will be conducted.