Whether you want to improve your health or give yourself a new hobby, yoga is for you! Come learn with accredited instructor Maria, who will guide you to your journey for a better you. Practicing yoga can be beneficial for you through physical movements (asana) and breathing exercises (pranayama).
Every session is tailored to your needs, so you will receive personalized instruction for your individual concerns. You can inform the instructor of any health issues before sessions begin.
A session with Maria follows these steps:
- Somatic movements: movements that are performed consciously with the focus of experiencing the movement rather than the result of the movement. These movements are performed slowly with intent.
- Sensorial practices such as chanting (sound therapy), deep pressure, squeezing, compression, feet reflexology and head massage
- Energy healing (optional)
How yoga can benefit you:
- Improving your posture
- Reducing stress, anxiety and depression
- Helping in aligning and straightening your spine
- Helping in managing respiratory illness
- Improvement in digestion
- Improvement in sleep
- If you have scoliosis, yoga helps in managing its symptoms
You can choose between 1, 3, 6 and 10 sessions. Each session lasts 1.5 hours. If you want to exercise with friends, there is an option to buy a package for 2 or 3 people.
- Students must have a personal yoga mat for practice
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 and older
- A free session can be arranged - please call our toll-free number at 800 3337 to check for availability.
At Your Premise