Turn your love for yoga into your profession!
The 200-hour Teacher Training Course provides an excellent foundation for practitioners of yoga and with this opportunity, you'll receive a teaching certification from the world’s oldest and most prestigious yoga school, The Yoga Institute. The curriculum is led by Sneha Arora, who has held 7 successful teacher trainings in the past and also includes online zoom sessions from the head of The Yoga Institute, Ma Hansa-Ji Yogendra. You'll also receive ongoing teaching opportunities at Nilaya House community classes during and after graduation.
Who is this training for?
- Anyone wanting a thorough immersion into traditional yoga
- Beginners to experienced students alike wanting to make yoga a way of life
- Those wanting to learn practical yoga philosophy for daily living
- Those wanting to learn how yoga can be used for physical and mental wellbeing
- Those looking to teach traditional hatha yoga with an internationally recognized certification
- Introduction to Hatha Yoga, History & Background
- Introduction to Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Bhavas of Buddhi –Basics of Yoga Education
- Yoga anatomy and health & diseases
- Yoga and mental wellbeing
- Yoga and Stress Management
- Asanas, Sequencing, Alignment and Adjustments
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Yogic Diet & Ayurveda
- Bandhas & Mudras
- Shat Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Teaching and communication skills
- Guidelines for teachers
Teacher Training Highlights
- Yoga Alliance Accredited RYT200 Hours Hatha Yoga Certification from The Yoga Institute along with accreditation from AYUSH (Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy). The certificate comes from a 103-Year-OLD school of Yoga in India and is internationally renowned with yoga alliance accredits to it.
- Comprehensive TTC course manuals developed by The Yoga Institute
- Vegetarian Sattvic meals throughout the course
- An opportunity to teach community classes at Nilaya House upon graduation
- 15% off the three-month and six-month passes at Nilaya House
All materials will be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
- Participants will receive a 200 Hours Hatha Yoga Certificate from The Yoga Institute along with accreditation from AYUSH (Indian Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy)