Do you enjoy watching superstars wrestling on screen? If you are looking for a fun way to get in shape while doing something you love, then this wrestling class is perfect for you!
In this group class, you will learn wrestling moves such as key holds and reversals that would improve your cardio conditioning and body strength. You will also do intense wrestling drills and learn different strategies that will help you dominate your opponent in the ring.
The class is for beginner wrestlers, yet it is also open for those who have previous experience in other similar martial arts. Even if you are not in 'ring' shape it's OK! The purpose of this class is to help get you there! No prior conditioning is necessary but is recommended. Learning how to perform safely for yourself and others is key and will always be the number one priority during your training.
You will be evaluated by your coach who will provide you with continuous feedback. Depending on your athletic ability, personality, physical appearance and most importantly your level of professionalism, your coach will decide if you are ready to join the pro wrestling advanced class.
You can book the trial session to get an overall feel of the training or go for the 8 sessions to get the benefit of the regular exercise.
* Please come to training with proper exercise/athletic clothing
* Knee and elbow pads are highly recommended
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older
* Booking this class grants you free access to use the ring at any time (provided there are no classes, private sessions, or events happening)
* You can opt to book a trial class for AED 45 (First-time trainees only)
* If you would like to enroll for a 3-month (AED 1045), 6-month (AED 1900) or 1-year (AED 3610) course, please contact us at 8003337
Just Play Headquarters
15 A Street, Industrial Area 1