Take your tennis game to the next level, with a private class specially designed to suit your needs. Whether you just want to know the basics and have fun playing tennis, or you want to excel and prepare for serious competition, the instructor will tailor the sessions to your requirements, skill level and age group.
With individual attention from a professional and modern-style Tennis coach, you will grip the right techniques, build stamina, and get ready for competitive plays.
What you'll learn:
As a beginner
- Get a gentle introduction to the game of tennis
- Focus on establishing basic motions with the racquet, key athletic skills, and begin to learn how to hit back and forth through modified rally exercises.
- Work on developing racquet head extension on your groundstrokes, establishing a unit turn on their volley, and building proper tossing and swinging mechanics on their serves.
- Rally and play points on the baseline as well as begin learning fundamental footwork stances and movements.
As an intermediate player
- Basic shot combinations as you prepare to transition to the 60-foot court
- To solidify your mechanics, by creating repeatable and dependable strokes
- To develop swings that harmonize the racquet and body to facilitate a consistent contact point
- Focus on building strength and conditioning to prepare for matches
As an advanced player
- Focus on developing circular swings from the back of the court, creating elongated throwing motions on their serves, and solidifying their volley technique from stationary positions and while they are moving.
- Rally and play points on a regular basis with a heightened emphasis on how to properly construct points.
Learn the techniques, improve your game, and enjoy the sport to the fullest! You can re-book as many times as needed until the desired learning target is achieved.
* Racket will be provided for the 1st lesson. Students must bring their own rackets from the 2nd lesson onwards
* Students are advised to wear appropriate tennis shoes & sportswear
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
4 - 65 years old
Community Tennis Court