Take your swimming skills up a notch with these private swimming lessons!
These swimming lessons will give you the opportunity to receive 1 to 1 guidance from an expert, even while sharing the pool with other students. The instructors for these classes are trained and qualified to teach swimmers of all ages and levels. Whether you choose to sign-up for yourself, a child, or even a toddler, the instructors will tailor the sessions to the student's individual needs.
Beginners will discover the basics of swimming. They will learn how to float on their front and back without assistance, as well as how to kick, glide, jump and return to the wall. More advanced swimmers will work on refining their skills further, completing laps across the pool, and mastering more complex strokes.
You can choose to book for 1 session, 4 sessions, or 8 sessions (1 hour per session), depending on your needs and progress. Beginners may prefer to take 8 sessions, while intermediate to advanced students can choose to book 4 sessions to refresh their skills or learn specific swimming strokes. You can opt to rebook the class should you need more sessions. With every session, you will improve and build your confidence as a swimmer.
- Students must bring their own swimming goggles, swimming hat and swimsuit
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
3 and older
- Students will receive a certificate upon completion of 8 sessions, which is subject to their performance
- Students will go through a free assessment before beginning their session(s)
- Other students may be present in the pool at the same time with different instructors
- All instructors are males, but a female instructor can be arranged upon request
Next Generation School
Behind Saudi German Hospital
Al Barsha 3