This class is designed for swimmers with little to no experience in the water or for experienced people who are looking to improve techniques and learn new strokes.
Beginners will learn the safety skills in the water and conquer the fear of swimming. Experienced swimming coaches will introduce basic concepts of stroke technique and water safety. Basics include:
- entering and exiting the pool
- floating front and back
- coordinating arm and leg movement
- proper breathing technique
Students who have basic swimming skills will improve their swimming time and learn new strokes. Students can choose between 8, 12 or 24 sessions depending on their swimming ability. Each session goes on for 1 hour. The class will be held in an indoor temperature-controlled pool for your comfort, and class size is between 2-5 people so that every student can get the attention they need.
* The student needs to bring goggles, swimming cap, & swimming outfit
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
3 and older
* Students will go through an assessment test and will be placed in the respective group
37 Al Nahda St
Near Stadium Metro Station, beside Lulu Hypermarket