Sun, sand, blue skies & crystal clear water - grab your sunscreen and head out to the city's beaches for your personal swimming lessons. Whether you want to learn swimming for the love of it or if you plan to take up open water sports like sailing or kitesurfing, these swimming sessions will be customized towards your needs and skill level. With a qualified instructor having years of experience you will be motivated to overcome your fear of the ocean if any and learn how to go up against the variables of the sea like current and waves.
We recommend 10 sessions if you are a beginner who does not fear to jump into the ocean and put his head under water in lower water. For those who want to overcome this fear and learn to swim independently, 20 sessions are recommended.
If you've never tried swimming before or based on your comfort level, the instructor may recommend taking the first couple of lessons in a closed pool in Bur Dubai.
* Please bring your own swimsuit, swimming cap, towels, and goggles
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
12 and older
* Weekend sessions can be arranged upon the availability of the instructor
* Minimum age requisite: 12+ years
* Participants to ensure that they're not allergic to salt water and to avoid sun tan, please use a sunscreen lotion
* This class is given by a professional and qualified male instructor
This class can be given at the following 3 locations:
(1) Open beach behind Sunset Mall
(2) Kite Beach
(3) Fishing Harbour 1