Learn swimming with ease through 1-on-1 lessons from a professional female swimming coach. With dedicated attention given to you in these private sessions, you will build water confidence, learn swimming techniques, and effectively apply water safety skills.
Lessons are fully-customizable depending on your learning needs. Sessions will include:
- Floating: front and back
- Arm strokes: front and backstroke
- Proper kicking while floating
- Breathing skills
- Timing of breathing, floating & kicking
Each session takes 1 hour. For total beginners, 10 sessions are recommended to gain water confidence and learn basic swimming techniques. If you have basic swimming experience, you can take 5 sessions to refine your existing skills.
About the Instructor: Valsala is a swimming coach from India experienced in participating in various swimming competitions. She started swimming since she was 5 and achieved significant awards since then. She has been teaching kids and adults of different skill levels in group and private classes. She has done her lifeguard course, basic first aid, CPR in UAE and coaching certification (ASCA Levels 1, 2 & 3) in India.
* Students must bring their own swimming attire, goggles, and swimming caps
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
4 and older
* Certificates will be provided upon completion of each level
* Classes can take place at your private or community pool at no extra fees
At Your Premise