This is the perfect introductory course for anyone wanting to experience sailing for the first time. Learn the practical and theoretical basics of this unique sport over two days with highly experienced and RYA qualified instructors. Over the course of these two days - mainly spent on the water - you will learn basic sailing skills and be comfortable with basic boat controls, steering, and turning a small boat.
* Upon completion, you can progress to RYA Sailing Level 2.
* Bring a towel and clothes which are comfortable to wear when wet
* All materials, equipment, and safety gear to be provided
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
16 and older
* Upon completion, you will receive a RYA certificate of competence
* Minimum age to participate in this course: 16 years
* Weekday sessions can be arranged upon request
* Course booking includes complimentary access to the watersports center (30 min prior and 60 min after each session)
Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa
Watercooled Watersports Center