Get your first taste of triathlon and change your life!
Triathlon combines the three different disciplines of running, cycling, and swimming into one sport. This group class (2 times a week) places special emphasis on running and cycling, helping you build your endurance and allowing you to cover longer distances in a shorter period of time. One session will be devoted to a brick workout, while the other will focus on strength and conditioning.
The goal of the training sessions is to provide you with a solid foundation or further develop and enhance your triathlon journey, making it the ideal class for anyone, regardless of skill level. Experienced coaches will adopt an athlete-centric approach with a focus on safety, skill development, self-awareness, and a holistic perspective.
What you will learn
- Cycling: Improving your cycling skills will help you master the other two elements of triathlon—swimming and running—effectively and in a short period of time.
- Running: The trainings are based on the natural running technique, which focuses on body position and foot placement. Specifically for the triathlon, bicycle and running trainings are combined to prepare competitors for the hardest transition during any triathlon race. You will also learn how to get through the transit zones as quickly as possible.
* Sportswear, running shoes, water bottle, and sports towel
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
* Gym sessions will be held at Jebel Ali Recreation Club
* Outdoor brick session will be held at NAS Cycle Track in Nad Al Sheba
* Students must attend at least 1 gym session in a week and 1 outdoor brick session
This class will be given in 2 locations. Gym sessions will be held at:
Location 1: Jebel Ali Recreation Club - U Road - Jebel Ali
Outdoor brick session will be held at:
Location 2: NAS Cycle Track - Al Meydan Road - Nad Al Sheba