Blend essential oils and create your own unique scent that no store offers! In this 4 hours private course, you will learn in detail about regularly used organic essential oils, understand their properties and physical uses.
You will learn:
- what are top, middle and base notes, and which oils would blend well together
- understand safety and contraindications to certain essential oils plus you will receive an e-blending chart to always follow with the right dosage
- common diseases and how you can make blends to tackle them
Taken via online, this workshop aims to teach those interested in Aromatherapy all about creating essential oils and its theoretical information. This is an instructor-led workshop & students do not need to have essential oils for this class at home.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students must have a notepad and pen. Having your own essential oils for this class would be helpful but its not mandatory. Instructor can also offer advise during the class of which essential oils to purchase for these type of practical uses at home
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 85 years old
* IFPA registered students can gain CME/CPD points with this E-Certificate of attendance