Learn pre-natal massage and the use of essential oils to develop your skills as a massage and wellness therapist.
In this 8-hour private course, you will learn all the skills and information needed to perform pre-natal massages. Safety is of the utmost importance and you will learn all safety measures in this practical course i.e. when to start treatment, when to avoid treatment, which essential oils to use and which to avoid and so much more.
The sequence taught here is a very valuable skill passed on from generations and is used today by many midwives and professional massage therapists and Clinical Aromatherapists worldwide. Students must have already completed the The Art of Aromatherapy & Blending Essential Oils course or equivalent to join this program.
- Supporting the New Mother
- Boosting her Immune System
- Make her Skin Supple and take care of Stretch Marks
- Invoking Tranquility, Peace & Harmony
- Promoting Good Sleep
- Managing Negative Effects
- Find the right Essential Oil Blend to manage lower back pain and heavy legs in pregnancy
- Treating nausea and vomiting
- Consultations & Skills
- How to take a full Lifestyle Consultation prior to commencing Treatment
- Consider all Safety Measures and Contradindications to determine the best Treatment
- Blending Essential Oils safely and professionally
- Pregnancy & Natural Birth
- Handouts will be provided for printing
- Students must have notepad and pen
- Having your own essential oils for this class is ideal but not compulsory. The instructor will offer advice on which oils to purchase during the session
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students must have attended The Art of Aromatherapy & Blending Essential Oils course or equivalent
Villa P11, #No 6