There is no better feeling of exhilaration than riding a motorcycle over off-road terrain. Motocross riding is possible for everybody and can be learned at any age or skill level. With professional trainers, tracks and high-quality gear and equipment, this private training course is a one-stop-shop for all your motocross needs.
All lessons are given based on your riding experience as well as your individual goal and objectives. The motorcycle training will be carried out by experienced instructors in a patient and relaxed atmosphere while at the same time providing encouragement to master key riding techniques on different terrains. Most importantly, you will get all the time and support needed to achieve your personal targets. If you just want to have one day fun riding a Motocross bike, book the 1 session option or if you're looking to become a professional rider, go for the 3 sessions.
What you'll learn:
- For beginners, your 9-hour training (3 sessions x 3 hours) will include basic motocross riding skills (on a dirtbike) like standing in right position, sitting in the right spot, braking and acceleration position, where to place the foots and weights on the footpegs, throttle control, learning basic jumping techniques and practicing riding on different tracks and terrains (on- and off-ground).
- For advanced riders, the 9-hour training program (3 sessions x 3 hours) will be designed together with the instructor prior to your first session. You can be taught, for example, how to read a Dirtbike track, passing and defending the line skills, starting, how to get the holeshot, riding ruts and eye control, refine the necessary techniques to handle all track conditions, boosting mental skills and encouraging each rider to push personal limits both on and off the track on a Motorbike. For customers who are interested in Enduro desert riding, your instructor will first check your existing offroad and Motocross experience.
* No hidden cost! All prices are inclusive of everything you need - bike, gear, coach, fuel, water, service, logistics, and track fee
* Smaller bikes and appropriate equipment are available for teens and female riders
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
13 and older
* No license or previous knowledge required!
* You can take this course together with up to 2 friends as long as all participants are at the same skill level (e.g. all beginners or equally advanced riders)
* All lessons are carried out on a real motocross bike (two-wheeler), not on a quad bike or similar (four-wheeler)
Mina Jebel Ali (Exit 13)