Discover the fun of the game of wits and work your mind by learning cool and epic strategies! If you love chess and want to learn more about the board game, then this class is a perfect choice.
This private class provides you with a strong foundation in the rules and strategies needed to play the game of chess. The course teaches the rules of the game, basic strategy, important opening concepts, recognition of tactical themes, calculation of material exchanges, and elementary endgame knowledge.
In addition the rules and secrets of chess, this course will promote the growth and development of skills in students through concentration, logic, decision making, planning, and self-discipline. You can choose between 4 or 8 sessions. The classes go on for 90 minutes each.
You will learn:
- Correctly place pieces on the board to set up of a game of chess and know the legal moves of each piece.
- Understand and explain how a game of chess can end in either checkmate or a stalemate.
- Understand and perform the strategies for basic openings and end games.
- Competently attack the opponent’s king while defending their own king.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
6 and older
* The student can opt for a free trail session. Please contact our toll-free number 800 3337 to check for availability
Chess Lab, Al Sayyah Building, Office #110