Experience 75 minutes of sound therapy and let the healing begin! The sessions will be conducted by a certified sound therapist, who will customize the sessions according to your needs.
How does Sound Healing/ Therapy work?
Every molecule, cell, tissue, organ, gland, bone, and liquid in our bodies, has its own specific frequency of vibration. Noises create shifts in our brainwaves and the brain will synchronize its waves to an external stimulus's rhythm of frequency. Aligning your brainwaves to a certain frequency can cause a positive physiological reaction. This allows the release of nitric oxide known to positively impact the transmission and control of pain. Thus, sound therapy can be used to relieve you from physical and mental ailments.
The benefits of sound healing/therapy
- Relieves stress and anxiety, calming and resetting your nervous system
- Enhances thinking and focus, re-balancing the brain functioning
- Pain management and self-healing
- Increases energy, elevating the frequency of your body
- Promotes better sleeping patterns
- Emotional catharsis, helping to dissolve emotional blockages
- Aids meditation, mindfulness, and spiritual development
What to expect:
- The therapist will discuss any ailments you have and need support with prior to your session(s)
- Each session will begin with a guided meditation to help you slowly move into a more relaxed state using the gentle sounds from native instruments
- The therapist will then proceed to work on your body to relax muscles and heal, bringing harmony to your being using Himalayan Bowls and Tuning Forks
- After your sound massage, the therapist will move into a full sound bath using crystal bowls and other instruments.
- At the end of the session(s), you have time to relax or discuss your experience.
You can choose to book 3 sessions or 6 sessions to gain the most benefits from sound therapy. Alternatively, you can book 1 session to test out sound therapy and see if it's best for you.
About the instructor:
Chloe Boughton is a certified Sound Therapist, Artist, Teacher, and Permaculture Designer, residing in the UAE since 2007. Chloe develops unique sessions to cater to her clients' needs using the gentle sounds of Himalayan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls, native instruments, chimes, and more.
- Students must have their own mat/ mattress, pillow & blanket
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- An additional charge of AED 50 will apply for at-home classes that are held outside of the following locations: Springs, Meadows, JLT, JBR, Marina, Discovery, JVC, JVT, The Greens, Media City, Internet City, The Palm, Barsha Heights (Tecom), Al Barsha.
- Himalayan Bowl massage is not recommended for pregnant women, sessions can be adapted instead
- Larger groups can be accommodated at your own premises. Please contact 800 3337 for large group bookings at your own home.
At the instructor's home: Springs 7, street 6, villa # to be shared upon booking
At your premise in the following locations (no extra charge):
Springs, Meadows, JLT, JBR, Marina, Discovery, JVC, JVT, The Greens, Media City, Internet City, The Palm, Barsha Heights (Tecom), Al Barsha
For areas outside the above, an additional charge of AED 50 per session is applicable