Get clued up on the right way to giving a relaxing massage with a magic touch in this class. This course teaches you how to give incredible massages for back pains, scalp, and feet. In a 4-hour private session you will learn how to knead muscles properly to relieve them of any pains or stress. Choose any 1 option from the list below according to what you want to learn.
Back Pain Massage
In this class, you will learn different types of massages and how they can help the sufferer deal with this type of pain without having to rely on heavy sedative medications that can interfere with daily lives. You will learn simple techniques that help to improve movement and range of motion in the back muscles.
Learn how to give a good scalp massage will help keep your scalp healthy and will help your hair grow more luscious and stronger.
You will learn:
- The basic fundamentals of a scalp treatment
- How Scalp Treatment can help enhance your hair and the scalps of many people you could help
- How to give a basic scalp massage which is not only fun but very beneficial to the receiver who will surely fall into a deep state of relaxation.
This massage technique will teach you how to help tired feet, enhance lower limb mobility, improve blood circulation and much more.
In this class you will learn:
- The simple theory to foot massage
- The complex practice of the force applied by the fingers and being careful at the same time
- Precisely directing force applied to a specific part of the foot, as each part of the foot is reputedly linked to another often distant part of the body.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students must wear track pants and rubber soles
* Female model will be given to female students while male model will be given to male students.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 - 70 years old
* IFPA registered students can gain CME/CPD points with this Certificate of attendance
* A negative PCR test or a proof of vaccination certificate must be presented by the participant and their model (if they choose to bring one) before the session
Villa P11, #No 6