Would you like to learn the art of self-defense? Need to train and find a way to work out your frustrations? Well, come join this class tailored specifically for women!
Kickboxing is a group of stand-up combat sports based on kicking and punching, historically developed from karate mixed with boxing. Kickboxing is practiced for self-defense, general fitness, or as a contact sport.
These kickboxing classes for women will help students build on their skills and techniques. They are designed to teach and practice both the offensive and defensive counter techniques and drills. Whether you are prepping for competition, learning about self-defense or just want to learn more about Kickboxing, this is the class for you!
- Learn basic skills & techniques used in a variety of disciplines
- Demonstrate proficiency and understanding of these skills and techniques and to be able to effectively transition from one discipline to another
- Understand the importance of being able to apply techniques appropriate to various situations whether it’s for offense or defense
Benefits of Kickboxing:
- Reduce stress
- Boost confidence levels
- Improved coordination
- Burn mega calories
- Ideal cross-training workout
- Energy boost
- Better posture
- Students can bring their own boxing gloves or purchase it at the institute for an additional AED 100
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
13 and older
- Classes will be taught by a male instructor
203, Ahli House-C - Next to Carrefour