What better way to see Dubai's major attractions than by getting your adrenaline pumping and zooming past the city's majestic skyline?
Whether you're a tourist or a longtime resident, a stay in Dubai isn't complete without a jet-ski tour of the city. During this 30-minute, guided group tour, you will speed past iconic sights, such as the Burj Al Arab. You will also have an opportunity to see the skyline of the city from the Persian Gulf before riding back to the base.
If this is your first time on a jetski, no need to fear! An experienced instructor and the base manager will give you a safety briefing and be on hand to guide you throughout. Plus the jet skis are stable, easy to maneuver and powerful but suitable for beginners as well as experienced ones.
The instructor will stop at a few points during the tour to allow time for pictures and videos, all of which will be transferred for free via Airdrop or WhatsApp.
- Original passport or Emirates ID is required for registration
- The center provides either a Yamaha VX, FX or VXR 2019 jet skis, safety jacket & bottles of water during the activity
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Arrive 15 minutes before the session starts
- Choose the number of persons based on how many jet skis you'd like to rent. Prices are per jetski, and you can bring someone along to share it with you and even switch driver during the tour if you wish to. There won’t be any charge for this
- Experience can be rescheduled if weather conditions are unfavorable
- To schedule same-day bookings or to avail morning timings call us on our toll-free number 800 3337 and check for availability
Fishing Harbor 3
Umm Suqeim 2