If learning in a group setting isn't for you, then join these pole dancing fitness classes and receive one-on-one tutoring, that will allow you to work-out in a relaxed manner!
These private sessions focus on conditioning your body by using vertical resistance training. Anyone from total beginners to exercise maniacs to dance enthusiasts are welcome to join this class for a fun-filled break from their daily routine!
This group class focuses on conditioning your body by using vertical resistance training. Anyone from total beginners to exercise maniacs to dance enthusiasts are welcome to join this class for a fun-filled break from their daily routine!
The class will start with the instructor giving you a fifteen-minute warm-up after which you will move to the pole to start your pole-dancing fitness routine. In this class, you will learn:
- Basic spins
- Climbing techniques
- Inverting from the floor up the pole
- Dance transitions
- Pole curriculum and technique
Choose from either 1, 8 & 15 session packages. If you're looking to start actively working out with a little bit of funk in your regimen, it's recommended to choose the 8 or 15-sessions packages (1-hour per session). If you're looking to just try something new or need a trial class, the 1-session package is ideal.
* Students should wear short-shorts or spandex shorts that come down no lower than mid-thigh
* Students should also wear a sports bra with a tank top or spaghetti top
All sessions are valid for 5 months upon booking
12 and older
* Students are advised against wearing body lotion or cream prior to or on the day of their class as they will slide off the pole & also damage the finish on the poles
* Students should not wear rings or bracelets as it could damage the poles
Unit #910 - Detroit House
Dubai Motor City