Train less, achieve more! In just 20 minutes of training per week, this class will help you improve your fitness, build muscles or lose weight using innovative technology while supervised by a personal trainer.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation or EMS training is performed through small electrodes that are placed on your clothes or skin. Small electrical impulses are then sent to your muscles which mimic the action of the central nervous system, activating the muscles and contracting them in the same way. These impulses reach deep muscle layers, causing them to work harder than conventional training but with much less effort.
In just 20 minutes per session, your muscles would have done a workout that you would have completed in an hour. EMS experts recommend doing the workout once a week. Upon signing up for the training, you will be assigned to a personal fitness trainer and undergo a body composition test (BMI). Your weight will be checked every time so you can record the progress.
Apart from the training, you will be provided with a nutrition plan that will help you reach your goals faster. Your personal trainer will share with you your body measurements and photos before and after. The venue also has a shower facility with fresh towels every time.
- For someone who has never done EMS before, it is recommended to do EMS once every 5 days for the first 2 weeks (and then 2 times a week, depending on the body)
Benefits of EMS Training:
- Time-efficient workout
- Achieve body fat loss
- Increase muscle strength & endurance
- Tone & shape your body
- Eliminate back pain
- Get personal training from an experienced trainer
- Follow a specialized nutrition plan
* All materials, equipment and EMS suit will be provided
* Sports shoes are recommended
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* Trial session is for first-time customers only
* The package includes a personal trainer, BMI test & assessment, and nutrition plan
Prism tower, Office #2703
Sheikh Zayed Road