Want to take new diving adventures or master a specific skill while freediving? Take any one of these 1-day courses (3 hours each) and enjoy unique experiences like riding underwater scooters, swimming like dolphins, or capturing stunning images of the underwater world!
Pre-requisite: Students must complete the SSI Freediving course
Choose one (1) from the following specialty courses:
- Training Tables - Good freedivers are constantly seeking ways to improve their personal performance. This program gives you the skills and knowledge required to plan and conduct a session using freediving training tables, which will improve breath-hold times, and increase your tolerance to higher levels of CO2. You will earn the SSI Training Tables Specialty certification. after completing this program.
- Seabob Diving - This program is unique to the Seabob Scooter/DPV and provides you with the skills and concepts required to safely plan and conduct dives using underwater scooters or diver propulsion vehicles (DPVs). You will learn the special precautions for using DPVs, how to maintain buddy contact and control your equipment, and how to safely enjoy the new experiences that a DPV dive provides. You will earn the SSI Seabob Diving Specialty certification after completing this program.
- Monofin Freediving - Some of the world's best freedivers are marine mammals like dolphins and whales. By taking the SSI Monofin Freediving Specialty program, you will gain the knowledge and skills required to maximize your underwater efficiency by diving with a monofin. You will earn the SSI Monofin Freediving Specialty certification after completing this program.
- Photo & Video Freediving - You understand how amazing the underwater world is, but how do you explain it to your family and friends? This program gives you the skills and knowledge required to safely capture amazing underwater images and videos of your freediving adventures, which you can then share with the world. You will earn the SSI Photo and Video Freediving Specialty certification after completing this program.
* Diving suits, gear, and e-learning materials are included in the price
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
* Pre-requisite: Students must complete the SSI Freediving course
* Students will receive the soft copy of the certificate upon completion of the course; Hard copy will be given after 3 days
* Students must sign a medical liability form before taking the class
* Training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
* Transportation to Fujairah & boat trip fees are included in the cost
Trade Center 1
Sheikh Zayed Road