This diving program provides you with an introduction to the concepts and skills used by recreational freedivers. The program for beginners allows you to dive in a confined water environment without the aid of a breathing apparatus, guided by a Scuba Schools International (SSI) Dive Professional.
In this 9-hour course (3 sessions x 3 hours), you will learn freediving concepts and theories within a classroom setup before going for the actual dive. You can take the class with your choice of a male or female trainer.
Pre-requisite: You must have basic swimming skills to take this course.
- 1st session (3 hours) - Theory class at Hamdan Sports Complex
- 2nd session (3 hours) - Diving class at Hamdan Sports Complex in the pool
- 3rd session (3 hours) - Fujairah boat dive. Session time will start once you are in the boat in Dibba, Fujairah. Transport to Fujairah & boat trip cost is included in the price.
* Diving suits, gear, and e-learning materials are included in the price
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
* Pre-requisite: You must have basic swimming skills to take this course
* Students will receive the soft copy of the certificate upon completion of the course; Hard copy will be given after 3 days
* Students must sign a medical liability form before taking the class
* Training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
* Transportation to Fujairah & boat trip fees are included in the cost
Trade Center 1
Sheikh Zayed Road