Learn what you need to know to explore the underwater world using scuba and enjoy a rewarding challenge.
As an SDI Open Water Diver, you’ll be trained to a maximum depth of 18 meters/60 feet, and are qualified to dive in conditions as good as, or better than, those in which you trained. This SSI Open Water Diver course includes three parts:
- Knowledge Development - covers the principles, concepts, and terms you need to know for dive safety and enjoyment.
- Confined Water Dives - learn and practice scuba skills in a pool or water with pool-like conditions. You’ll enjoy making one or more mini dives, which take you through the same steps you follow when you make open water dives.
- Open Water Dives - you practice, apply and demonstrate what you learn during four Open Water dives at a local dive site.
This is the beginning of a lifetime filled with dive adventures. The 3 sessions will consist of 1 session in a pool and 2 sessions in the open sea. The 1st session will be held at a pool, while the 2nd and 3rd will take place in the sea.
- The class fee includes equipment and e-learning charges.
All sessions are valid for 45 days upon booking
10 and older
- Students will get the SDI Open Water Diver certification.
- Participants need to be in reasonable physical health and are required to sign a medical questionnaire before the class starts.
- The sessions can be rescheduled in case of unfavorable weather conditions for safety reasons. Rescheduling due to weather conditions will not affect your learning hours.
Al Roda Beach Resort
Behind Sunset Mall, Jumeirah 3