The PADI Master Freediver Course is for advanced freedivers who want to perfect their lifestyle and training and achieve elite freediving levels. This 9-hour specialized course (3 sessions x 3 hours) is designed to improve your static apnea, dynamic apnea, free immersion, and constant weight skills.
The class will start on knowledge about nutrition, relaxation, and advanced breathing techniques. As for the practical sessions, pool lessons will include improving static and dynamic apnea attempts and no-fins dynamic apnea. Open water sessions will focus on practicing mouth-fill equalization and warm-up workup dives for free immersion and constant weight diving.
Pre-requisite: You must complete the PADI Advanced Freediver Course and have Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care training within the past 24 months.
- 1st session (3 hours) - Theory class at Hamdan Sports Complex
- 2nd session (3 hours) - Diving class at Hamdan Sports Complex in the pool
- 3rd session (3 hours) - Fujairah boat dive. Session time will start once you are in the boat in Dibba, Fujairah. Transport to Fujairah & boat trip cost is included in the price.
* Diving suits, gear, and PADI e-learning materials are included in the price
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* Pre-requisite: You must complete the PADI Advanced Freediver Course and have Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care training within the past 24 months.
* Students will receive the soft copy of the PADI certificate upon completion of the course; Hard copy will be given every 27th of the month
* Students must sign a medical liability form before taking the class
* Training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
* Transportation to Fujairah & boat trip fees are included in the cost
Trade Center 1
Sheikh Zayed Road