Take your freediving skills further and explore greater depths underwater. This 9-hour PADI Advanced Freediver Course (3 sessions x 3 hours) is designed to improve your freediving skills by progressing slowly and learning how your body performs during breathing suspension or "apnea".
You will begin by learning advanced freediving principles in a classroom setup, then proceed to practical sessions both in the pool and in open water. Practical sessions in the pool will teach stretching and relaxation techniques, as well as refine static and dynamic apnea. Open water sessions, meanwhile, will include deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, as well as additional buddy procedures and rescue techniques. A professional diving instructor will be guiding you throughout the sessions.
If you wish to take your skills to the next level, you can take PADI Master Freediver Course.
Pre-requisite: You must complete the PADI Freediver Course and have Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care training within the past 24 months.
- 1st session (3 hours) - Theory class at Movenpick Hotel JBR
- 2nd session (3 hours) - Diving class at Movenpick Hotel JBR
- 3rd session (3 hours) - Fujairah boat dive. Session time will start once you are in the boat in Dibba, Fujairah. Transport to Fujairah & boat trip cost is included in the price.
* Diving suits, gear, and PADI e-learning materials are included in the price
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
* Pre-requisite: You must complete the PADI Freediver Course and have Emergency First Response (EFR) Primary and Secondary Care training within the past 24 months.
* Students will receive the soft copy of the PADI certificate upon completion of the course; Hard copy will be given every 27th of the month
* Students must sign a medical liability form before taking the class
* Training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
* Transportation to Fujairah & boat trip fees are included in the cost
Jumeirah Beach Residence - JBR