Are you in for a deeper diving adventure to explore some uncharted marine beauty? Then join this advanced scuba diving course!
This 12-hour PADI advanced open water scuba diving course (3 sessions x 4 hours) is designed for those who want to expand their existing scuba diving skills by trying out various adventure dives (all course materials included). Your certified PADI divemaster will teach you both theory and practice to prepare you to dive for up to 30 meters (99 feet) deep.
Upon completing the training, you will receive a lifetime open water scuba diving license which allows you to do scuba diving anywhere in the world, purchase scuba equipment and air fills, and participate in diving activities without supervision.
You will be taking a total of 3 dives (2 required dives and one optional dive):
- 2 deep dives on a wreck site in Fujairah (Required)
- 1 underwater navigation dive (Required)
- 1 night dive at Jumeirah Beach in Dubai (Optional)
- 1 boat dive (Optional)
This diving course also offers:
- Free access to shower and toilets
- Free underwater pictures and videos
- Unlimited refreshments for you to enjoy
- Free paddle boarding experience for 3 days
* Diving equipment, wetsuit, towels & slippers will be provided
* Courseware included (books/e-books - value of AED 400). If you already have the materials then please contact us on 8003337 for a lower rate
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 and older
* Participants must have basic swimming skills
* Participants (all ages) must sign a medical liability form to prove they are medically fit for diving
* Participants will receive a UK-qualified ‘PADI Open Water Diver’ license (3-4 weeks after course completion)
* 10-14-year-olds get 'Junior Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver' certificate from the institute
* The training might be rescheduled if weather conditions are bad
Open Beach Jumeirah 3, Bermuda Diving Center Meeting Point
Behind Sunset Mall