Offering adventure, mystery and an abundance of marine-life – wreck diving has it all, so it is no wonder that the PADI Wreck Diver course is one of the most popular PADI specialty courses.
This 2-day program teaches you all you need to know to expand your diving skills for the needs of exploring sunken-ships, planes, cars and other objects at depth.
Through a combination of both theory and practical sessions, you will learn the proper procedures for safe and responsible wreck diving; covering topics including but not limited to:
- planning and organization
- equipment considerations
- additional air supplies
- potential hazards
- emergency procedures
- responsible practices
You will then dive-in! With your PADI instructor at your side, you will complete 4 open water dives at one of Fujairah’s most magnificent wrecks - putting your new knowledge and skills to the test.
After completing this course you will receive a license from PADI recognizing you as a certified PADI Wreck Diver – opening up a whole new world of underwater discovery and adventure!
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
15 and older
- Participants must have capable swimming skills and have no physical health conditions
- Advanced Open Water Diving Certificate will be issued as a minimum
- PADI E-learning Fees for this course are an additional charge of AED 370, payable directly to the center
- Transportation from any hotel in Dubai is additional charge of AED 160 per person, payable directly to the center
- Sessions run from between 4 to 5 hours depending on progress
Al Dana Island, Dibba, Al Fujairah
transportation available from