Let your kids join this one-to-one cricket coaching program, delivered by some of the most experienced coaches in the region.
Young people all play differently, think differently, behave differently and of course, have different talents. Your child will be in a safe and challenging environment, which will allow them to develop their game and grow personally. The program is delivered in pristine grounds with grass and artificial pitches and depending on your level and goals, this private class may include -
- Player Profile Assessment - individual player profile assessments personalized to the player
- Tailored sessions - tailor-made sessions to work on specific aspects of the player’s game
- Refining technique & Decision Making - analysis to refine techniques and improve the overall game and decision-making skills
- Strength & Conditioning & Nutrition - specific strength & conditioning & nutrition programs to aid the development of the player
- Video Analysis & Reporting - video analysis to review all elements of the game and report on improvements
- Tracking Player Development - consistent tracking of the player development throughout the season
Choose between 1 session to get a taste of the coaching and try it out or 10 sessions to let your kid dive into the game and improve their skills. Each session lasts for 1 hour.
- Students will require BYO cricket kits. The academy can advise parents on where to buy the kit from.
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
4 and older
Dubai College, Al Sufouh 2