Have you ever thought to challenge yourself in self-defense, acrobatics, music, dance, and rhythm? Look no further. Capoeira is an Afro-Brazilian martial art that combines all these elements. Its unique fusion has something for everyone to enjoy regardless of age, gender or physical fitness.
These classes are suitable for any skill level, though special attention will be given to beginners booking this course where they learn the fundamentals of Capoeira in an effective way and a safe environment.
Besides learning Capoeira, in no time, not only will you feel enormous changes in your physical abilities and body awareness, but you will also see an improvement in your confidence.
The instructor, Professor Pé de Folha -José- is an experienced capoeirista and his personalized training method leaves students with an authentic understanding of capoeira not only as a martial art but as a complex and transformative art form.
The benefits of learning capoeira include:
- High-level motor coordination,
- Body awareness and control
- Balance, Flexibility, Stamina, Strength
- Confidence, Speed, Self-expression
- Boosts musicality and rhythm
- New friends and language skills (Portuguese)
The positive social environment will make you feel comfortable to train and meet new people. Remember, "If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you."
* Optional to purchase capoeira pants for AED 250 and T-shirt for AED 65, payable at the center
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
6 and older
* Wear something comfortable. No shorts!
Al Barsha Pond Park