Explore and expand your knowledge of pool!
Whether you want to improve your coordination skills or impress your friends on the following night out, this private, 1-hour class will expose you to the exciting world of playing pool. With the guidance of a qualified instructor, you'll learn tips and tricks to succeed in the game.
Lessons are customized to fit your current level and help you advance. You can choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. You can rebook the course until you reach your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- How to set up the table and use the equipment
- Parts of the pool table
- Rules of Pool
- The terminology used to play pool
- How to approach your shot
- How to aim
- Stance and bridge techniques
- How to strike the cue ball in 9 ways
- Explore different shot types
- Safety play strategies
- Position play strategies
- Ball cue control
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- An additional fee ranging from AED 30 to AED 50 must be paid at the venue for the pool table
- An additional transportation fee ranging from AED 50-100 per session will apply depending on the location and needs to be paid directly to the instructor
- Locations that don't require an additional transportation fee include Al Karama, Deira, Bur Dubai, Satwa, Oud Mehta, Al Jaddaf, and Mankhool
At a pool club, preferably near the student's premise