Master the sport of billiards and learn from a self-taught instructor to raise your game to the next level. Whether you want to improve hand-eye coordination or you're vying for a few professional billiards trophies, this private class is open to players of all skill levels.
You will learn the essentials on top-notch Brunswick edition tables, following by a complete video analysis of your mechanics to ensure peak performance. You can choose between a single session or 5 sessions, with each session lasting for 1 hour.
Additionally, the instructor will help you master:
- Fundamentals of stance, grip, bridge, stroke, pre-shot routine, visual alignment, and aiming
- Racking and breaking strategies and secrets
- Basic cue ball control (stop/follow/draw, 90 and 30 degree rules, trisect system)
- Basic shot planning, strategy, and defensive play
- Position play
- Shot selection
- Safety play
- WPA game rules
- Students are recommended to bring their own cue stick
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
15 and older
- An additional fee ranging from AED 35 to AED 45 must be paid at the venue for the billiards table
- These classes can be offered at home. An additional transportation fee ranging from AED 50-100 per session will apply depending on the location and needs to be paid directly to the instructor.