Billiards may be considered a low-intensity sport, but it has surprising health benefits, including burning calories, sharpening focus, and improving hand-eye coordination.
Whether you've never held a cue stick before or are a self-proclaimed billiards champ, this weekly class is open to players of all skill levels. You will learn the essentials on top-notch Brunswick edition tables, followed by complete video analysis of each student's mechanics to ensure peak performance.
Additionally, the instructor will help you master:
- The fundamentals of stance, grip, bridge, stroke, pre-shot routine, visual alignment, and aiming
- Racking and breaking strategies and secrets
- Basic cue ball control (stop/follow/draw, 90 and 30-degree rules, trisect system)
- Basic shot planning, strategy, and defensive play
- Shot making
- Position play
- Shot selection
- Safety play
- WPA game rules
* Students are recommended to bring their own cue stick
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
15 and older
* An additional fee ranging from AED 35 to AED 45 must be paid at the venue for the billiards table