Bored of the same workout routine? Try some splashing exercises in this fun water aerobics class!
This private, online class is designed to burn calories, nourish your joints, and improve your muscle function. Doing exercises with water resistance helps you build muscle strength with less strain on your joints. With the impact of gravity being less when you're in the water, you would be able to do bigger movements with less effort. These water exercise routines are also effective to relieve pain in the neck, shoulders, back, knees, hips, and arms.
The sessions can be taken by both kids and adults, regardless if you're fit, pregnant, injured or suffering from a physical condition.
Workouts will incorporate the use of exercise materials, with sessions gradually building up in intensity as you progress through the program. You can book 1 session to try out the workout or choose between 5 sessions or 10 sessions for considerable progress. Each session takes 45 minutes. Classes can be rebooked as many times as you want until the desired results are achieved.
Benefits of Water Aerobics:
- Burns cellulite
- Increases blood flow & circulation
- Burns calories
- No impact on joints
- No soreness
- Better sleep & relaxation
- Improves cardiovascular endurance
- Promotes recovery & flexibility
* Students should have the Zoom/Botim app and speakers (optional)
* Students must have access to their own private swimming pools. For safety reasons, the swimming pool should be shallow
* After every session, the instructor will send the workout
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
7 and older
* Upon booking the course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule and provide the link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted