Enjoy a team game and stay active while learning this enjoyable sport that’s literally splashing fun!
Water polo is a team water sport where players attempt to score by throwing the ball into the opponent’s goal without touching the pool floor. Highly professional and experienced coaches will be guiding the participants and teaching them not just the rules and the secrets of the game, but also how to ace the game and become future champions. You must know basic swimming skills before you join this class.
Fundamental water polo techniques you will learn:
- Left foot points
- Aims the ball
- Right leg straight back
- Right foot snap-in/ hip rotation
- Weight transfer
- Upper body techniques
Benefits of water polo:
- Improves swimming strength, capability, techniques & endurance level
- Builds body strength and muscle tone
- Boosts energy and weight control
- Teaches patience, persistence and good competitiveness
* Students must come to class in proper swimming attire and bring sports shoes
* Water polo caps & balls will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
10 - 16 years old
* No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the center). The remaining sessions are transferable from one term to the other
* Higher session packages can be arranged. Please contact us at 8003337.
* Pre-requisite: Students must know basic swimming skills
Kings' School Al Barsha
Umm Suqeim Street