Are your kids talented with spiking the ball across the net? Are they crazy about volleyball and love playing the game? Then help them dominate the court and become the ace of their team by enrolling them in this volleyball training!
The classes are based on LTADP (Long Term Athlete Development Plan) from one of the best Serbian volleyball academies. Students can choose between 1, 15 or 30 sessions depending on how often they would like to practice. Each session runs for 1 hour. The classes can be rebooked again until the desired level of proficiency is reached.
Intended for players who already know their way around the court as well as the basics of the game, this class will focus on improving their techniques to enhance their gameplay and help them nail the position they want to take in the team or to prepare for an upcoming competition.
Students will gain:
- Focus on developing their game and build their volleyball IQ
- Motorical volleyball skills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Positioning and timing
- Real game situation drills
Intermediate & Advanced
- Students are recommended to bring sports clothes, clean sneakers & their water bottles
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
13 - 17 years old
- A one-time registration fee of AED 300 is applicable (includes t-shirts, jersey, tournament fee and additional equipment)
- No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the Centre). The remaining sessions & validity are transferable from one term to the other
- Please note that the groups are formed based on skill level more than the kid's age. Coaches may move the kid to a different group depending on the kid's skill level
Dubai British School