Are the tennis courts calling out to your kids?
In this group class, your kids will learn how to become well-rounded athletes and great players on the tennis court. Highly qualified coaches will help your kids develop the key competencies required to move around the court well, strike the ball, and develop numerous other skills, such as speed, agility, strength, and hand-eye coordination. Once your kid masters the foundational skills, they will receive more technical coaching instruction relating to specific types of shots and how to use them effectively in game situations.
Key features of the class include:
- Fundamental movement based warm-ups to develop coordination, balance, speed, strength, and awareness
- A focus on the four key shot types of forehands, backhands, volleying, and serving
- A strong focus on the fundamentals of grip and swing path and racquet angle to develop solid fundamentals
- Knowledge and understanding of the different areas of the court, rules, and court sizes
- Competitive scenarios to give an understanding of strategy and the footwork to get in position to hit the shot
- Regular assessments and progress checks
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
5 - 7 years old
* Classes take place in different halls; instructor will guide students on where to go based on their age and skill level
Hartland International School Dubai
Nad Al Sheba