Do you know that children have a natural affinity with water? This makes it easy for them to learn how to swim even at such a young age.
This swimming lessons for toddlers is designed to introduce your little ones in the water and teach them real swimming skills suitable for their age and ability. Toddlers aged 2.5 years to 3.5 years old will be taught water survival skills including how to float on their own, how to breathe and how to swim for a short distance.
Each class takes 30 minutes, given in small groups of maximum 3 kids per instructor to ensure 100% safety. No parent-assistance needed as the instructors will teach them being and swimming independently in the pool. Safety is guaranteed under the care of certified swimming instructors with years of teaching experience with toddlers and kids.
It’s recommended that you go twice per week to get the benefit from regular practice.
Benefits of swimming for babies:
- Gentle exercise that works out your baby’s body
- Builds your baby’s water confidence
- Develops the baby’s balance
- Improves your baby’s muscle, lung, and heart development
- Fun bonding activity for parent and child
- An introductory class with real swimming instruction
* Toddlers must come to class in proper swimming attire
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
2 - 3 years old
* No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the center). The remaining sessions are transferable from one term to the other
* Higher session packages can be arranged. Please contact us at 8003337.
District 5, Al Khail Road
Jumeirah Village Triangle