Give your kids the chance to learn with a private swim coach (each session takes 45 minutes) and improve their swimming techniques in the most effective and enjoyable way!
Anyone can take the private class, from beginners to competitive swimmers. Your children will be taught by an internationally certified swimming instructor, Nader Rofail, or other members of his qualified team, who will come to your location to give the lessons.
All sessions will be designed and customized towards your kids' needs and learning progress. Ideally, we recommend 10 sessions to swim independently and enhance fitness or for competitive swimming coaching. For those who are looking to refresh or advance their skills or learn the basics of swimming in a shorter time, 5 sessions are suggested.
What makes this coaching different is that after every class, the instructor will provide you and your children with a recap along with exercises for self-practice between sessions to help you make faster progress. Different swim aid equipment will also be provided to enhance their ability and swimming techniques in the water.
Handbooks & Reports:
For kids between 4-6 years, a handbook called 'Baby Dolphins' and for ages 6-17 a handbook called 'Junior Swimming' will be provided. These handbooks explain all the levels of swimming that can be taught in the program including all swimming strokes.
Upon completion of the sessions, the instructor will provide a report card with an evaluation based on their performance & areas to improve in the class.
About the Instructor:
Nader Rofail is an internationally certified swimming instructor, with many years of experience teaching on a one to one or group basis. He has over 6 years of experience in personal swimming coaching and 16 years of Competitive Swimming, Swim America Certification and First Aid License, and is fully qualified in first aid and licensed by Dubai Municipality.
Nader or a member of his equally qualified team will be the instructor, committed to providing students the right techniques to maintain a healthy lifestyle via swimming in a fun and safe environment.
- Students should have their own swimming costumes. Goggles and swimming caps are optional
- Students have the option to purchase a kickboard directly from the instructor for AED 35, for use in sessions and general swimming
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
4 - 17 years old
- Students should have access to a swimming pool at their premise or preferred location
- Students can also take this class together with a friend or sibling (semi-private) - simply select 2 persons before booking this class
- For 3 or more participants, the duration of each session can be extended by 15 mins (up to a total of 1 extra hour)
At Your Premise
Lessons can be given in/around the areas of:
- Downtown / Al Barsha
- Dubai Marina / JLT / JBR
- Springs / Meadows / JVC / Damac Hills / Arabian Ranches
- Motor City / Sports City
- DIFC / Business Bay / Jumeirah