Build your kids' confidence in the water while they're young. This parent-assisted swimming class is designed to introduce young toddlers from 13 months to 2.5 years old to enjoy being in the water while slowly developing their floating and submerging skills. All in a safe, fun environment with other parents and kids and under the guidance of a certified swimming instructor for toddlers.
Each session takes 30 minutes in which parents will also learn how to handle their young ones in the water to the tune of popular nursery rhyme songs!
Start now and help your little ones to be safe in and around the pool while spending some precious bonding time together. It’s recommended that you go twice per week to get the benefit from regular practice.
Benefits of swimming for young toddlers:
- Gentle exercise that works out your baby’s body
- Builds your baby’s water confidence
- Develops the baby’s balance
- Improves your baby’s muscle, lung, and heart development
- Fun bonding activity for parent and child
- Parents & toddlers must come to class in proper swimming attire
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
1 - 2 years old
- No classes during term break holidays based on the school calendar (actual dates will be confirmed by the center). The remaining sessions are transferable from one term to the other
- Higher session packages can be arranged. Please contact us at our toll-free number 8003337
Mercure Hotel Suites
Barsha Heights - TECOM