Help improve your child's physical and emotional health with accredited instructor Maria, who is compassionate and experienced in teaching people of determination.
Practicing yoga can be beneficial for them through physical movements (asana) and breathing exercises (pranayama). Additionally, yoga will complement their already established medical care and therapy program and help them become a happier, healthier person.
Every session is tailored to their needs, so they will receive personalized instruction for their individual concerns. You can the instructor of any health issues before sessions begin.
A session with Maria follows these steps:
- Somatic movements: movements that are performed consciously with the focus of experiencing the movement rather than the result of the movement. These movements are performed slowly with intent.
- Sensorial practices such as chanting (sound therapy), deep pressure, squeezing, compression, feet reflexology and head massage
- Energy healing (optional)
Additional benefits of yoga:
- For people diagnosed with scoliosis, yoga helps in managing its symptoms
- Improving posture
- Reducing stress, anxiety and depression
- Helping in aligning and straightening your spine
- Helping in managing respiratory illness
- Improvement in digestion
- Improvement in sleep
Choose between 1, 3, 6 and 10 sessions. Each session lasts 1.5 hours. If interested in exercise with friends, there is an option to buy a package for 2 or 3 people.
- Students must have a personal yoga mat for practice
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
3 - 17 years old
- A free session can be arranged - please call our toll-free number at 800 3337 to check for availability
At Your Premise